VENKATESWARA NETHRALAYA ** Eye Hospital & Lasik Centre***
Practice Development Orientation Programme:
We recommend that you enroll in our 1 week practice development program which gives you orientation on the
business of private practice in ophthalmology. Various interesting topics that are not taught in medical schools or
during residency will also be covered. Such topics include the following
1. Counselling to premium lenses
2. Pricing strategies
3. Marketing strategies to increase footfalls
4. Stimulate demand for premium services like Laser vision correction, Multifocal lenses, etc
5. Data mining
6. Quality metrics for a successful private practice
7. Scaling up profitably.
The Cost of our One Week Practice Development Programme is USD 1500/- only. It covers to & fro airport transfers, twin sharing accomodation with breakfast, lunch and dinner for 1 week, along with free wifi and the programme fees.
If you want single room accomodation, the fees is USD 1750/- only for one week. All rooms are air conditioned, & have attached bathrooms and western toilets. Common Kitchen facility and TV access is also available. The rooms are No Smoking areas including Kitchen and other common areas. Alcohol is strictly prohibited.
However, There is no compulsion to enroll in our phaco training course at the end of the Practice development Programme. Candidates may choose to enroll at a later date also or may return back to their places of origin if undecided.
The management reserves the right to reject any candidate from further training without giving any reason whatsoever.
Interested candidates can send a email to firstname.lastname@example.org for further details.
All payments have to be sent in advance to the designated Hospital Bank account which will be sent to the candidates authorised email after confirming availability of seats in the programme. Fees paid are non refundable.
For all candidates who enroll for our Phaco Training Programmes, we also provide complimentary additional sessions on
1) Best Business Practices for a Eye Hospital
2) Website Building, Marketing, SEO, KeyWords Integration, Blogging, Email Subscription,
3) Patient Counselling and Handholding/ Converting techniques
4) Improving Hospital Revenues and Financial Management